Where should we address in case of discrimination or violation of human rights ?

In case you believe that you have been discriminated or other fundamental rights have been violated, you can address the police, prosecutor office or in the court but also the National Human Rights Institutions such as the Council for the Prevention and Elimination of Discrimination and Ensuring Equality and the Office of the Ombudsman. Also in cases of discrimination you can ask for a free consultation through the Nondiscrimination Hotline at: 0 8003 8003.